What is Salesforce?
Salesforce is the widely used cloud-based CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software in the world. Marc Benioff, the company’s chairman, and CEO founded it in 1999.
Salesforce.com is a sales, service, marketing, and analytics platform that allows you to engage with customers anywhere, at any time.
Instead of storing data in multiple locations, Salesforce stores it all in one place. For example, customer contacts data, team collaborations, organization tasks, and to-do lists, and customer support requests are all securely stored in a single cloud location. All of these actions are done out by using standard salesforce products and features. This platform enables customers, partners, and workers to customize and personalize their experiences, as well as simply extend beyond standard functionality.
We could access the data anytime and anywhere with different platforms such as desktop or mobile by storing all of this data in one cloud location.
The salesforce allows us to do a variety of Things as follows:
- Keep track of all of your contacts.
- Consult with your potential consumers
- Organize your to-do list and tasks.
- Requests for customer support.
- Team collaborations.
- Maintaining records of customer encounters.
- Third-party software integration
- Managing social interactions .
What is CRM?
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is a software application that allows us to keep track of all of our company’s relationships and integrate them with our customers. The objective is simple and clear: to improve business relationships. A customer relationship management system (CRM) helps businesses in staying in touch with customers, streamlining processes, and increase profits.
A customer relationship management system (CRM) can provide you with a detailed picture of your customers. Everything is in one place: a simple, customizable dashboard that tells you about a client’s previous interactions with you, the progress of their orders, any remaining customer support issues, and more.
- It establishes a good customer relationships
- Team collaborations
- Reduces the manual effect
- Keep track of all customer Interaction in one place.
Running Business without CRM:
- A well-functioning sales team can generate a lot of data. This information must be kept in handwritten notes, laptops, or the heads of your salespeople.
- Details can get lost, and meetings aren’t always followed up on and so on.
- Data accessibility is poor, and consumer satisfaction is low.
- There is always a need to switch between multiple tools for maintaining data.
Few famous CRM Tools:
There are various well-known CRM tools on the market.
- Salesforce CRM
- SAP CRM
- ZOHO CRM
- Oracle CRM
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM and etc.,
You can find more information by click here.
The following is a list of few companies that use Salesforce:
- Amazon Web Services
- Cisco Systems Inc
- Motorola Inc
- U.S. Bank
- The New York Post
- American Express
- Canon and so on.